- Combined GPA of 7.0 (in a total scale of 10) and a minimum GPA 3.0 (in a scale of 5) without any additional subject in SSC/”O” level and HSC/ “A” level examinations.
- “O” level in minimum 5 subjects with a GPA 2.50 and “A” level in 2 subjects with a minimum GPA 2.00.
- International Baccalaureate or U. S. High School Diploma.
- Other 12 years equivalent degree (must have the equivalence certificate from Ministry of Education).
- Must pass HSC or “A” level examination in current year or one previous year.
- Must pass HSC or “A” level examination with at least B grade (GPA 3.0 in a scale of 5) in Chemistry & Biology separately and a minimum GPA 2.0 (in a scale of 5) in Mathematics.
There are three academic semesters namely, Autumn, Spring and Summer.
- The admission procedure for Autumn (the beginning of the academic year) starts within the first week of July and ends with the commencement of classes in the first week of September.
- The admission procedure for Spring starts within the first week of November and ends with the commencement of classes in the second week of January.
- The admission procedure for Summer takes place in the second week of March and ends with the commencement of classes in the second week of May.
Special Considerations: Exemption from Admission Test
- Minimum SAT-1 score of 1000 and
- Minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper based) or 213 (computer based) or 80 (internet based) or
- IELTS score of 5.5
Full Tuition waiver to student with:
- GPA 5.00 in both SSC and HSC (Excluding 4 th subject)
- 5 A’s in O- level (one sitting) and 1 A’s in A-level.
- Top 5% scorers in Admission test will get 100% Scholarship
- Discount on Tuition fee, based on performance in IUB and Financial need.
- 50% financial discount for concurrently admitted siblings & spouse on entry
- Campus job & other Financial Assistance