- Combined GPA of 7.0 in S.S.C and H.S.C.
- O’Level in minimum 5 subjects with a GPA 2.50 and A’Level in 2 subjects with a minimum GPA 2.00
- International Baccalaureate or U. S. High School Diploma
- Other 12 years equivalent degree (must have the equivalence certificate from Ministry of Education)
- Must have Biology in their SSC or O-Level with at least B grade.
There are three academic semesters namely, Autumn, Spring and Summer.
- The admission procedure for Autumn (the beginning of the academic year) starts within the first week of July and ends with the commencement of classes in the first week of September.
- The admission procedure for Spring starts within the first week of November and ends with the commencement of classes in the second week of January.
- The admission procedure for Summer takes place in the second week of March and ends with the commencement of classes in the second week of May.
Special Considerations: Exemption from Admission Test
- Minimum SAT-1 score of 1550 and
- Minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper based) or 213 (computer based) or 80 (internet based) or
- IELTS score of 5.5
Full Tuition waiver to student with:
- GPA 5.00 in both SSC and HSC (Excluding 4 th subject)
- 7 A’s in O- level (one sitting) and 3 A’s in A-level.
- Top 5% scorers in Admission test will get 100% Scholarship
- Discount on Tuition fee, based on performance in IUB and Financial need.
- 50% financial discount for concurrently admitted siblings & spouse on entry
- Campus job & other Financial Assistance